Tuesday 12 August 2014

Te Reo Sample

WALT: Communicate a message
Description: We have been participating in 3 different workshops around colour, compositions and fonts. We put these skills to use in a poster sharing our knowledge about Te Reo Maori.

Evaluation:
What are you most proud of and why? I am most proud of the visual and things we put to our message into.

What challenged you the most and why? The most thing that challenged me was when I showed a teacher and she liked a colour as a background to be the same on an object.

Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? To do something different like a long thing you could say Example: Hello how are you.
Feedback/Feedforward:
 This is my Feedforward. I like the way you told us Māori like it is a fact. You used photos to represent the word in a really cool way.
Aye
This is my feed back. You could use different words instead of 'Did You Know'.
Aye


No comments:

Post a Comment