Wednesday 2 July 2014

Set Smart Goals Term 2


W.A.L.T: Set Smart Goals

My writing goal is to: Write a variety of simple, compound and complex sentences.
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because: because it was in my report.
I will accomplish my goal by: trying to use it every day.

My reading goal is to: to use discussion to consider alternative viewpoints. 
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because: it was in my report.
I will accomplish my goal by: Finding more about view points and asking Suzanne my reading teacher more about my goal. 

My maths goal is to: use a range of strategies with accuracy. 
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because my report said it
I will accomplish my goal by: Using a range of strategies like double half or the split strategy.

My personal goal is to focus on the learning intention.
The reason I have decided to focus on this goal is because: it is in my report I need to work on that.
I will accomplish my goal by: trying to focus on the learning intention always.

No comments:

Post a Comment