Monday 30 June 2014

Sir Peter Blake

W.A.L.T: Write for Self
Sir Peter Blake was a captain for yachting for the Amercia and New Zealand World Cup. Unfortantly he was sailing and got killed by pirates. Sir Peter Blake used to wear red and white socks when he was doing the yachting competitions. He used to wear them all the time. Sir Peter James Blake, was a New Zealand yachtsman who won the 1989–90 Whitbread Round the World Race.

  • What do I want to be: I would like to become a Famous High-Jumper In The Omlypics!
  • How might I do it: I will keep Following my dream and try and find out a way to do it. By keep practicing. I need a coach and be practicing like 6 hours a day. To get really good at it.
Feedback/Feedforward:
I think your dreams are really passionate. I bet you would be a famous high jumper. If being in the Olympics is your dream you have to practise hard. Also watch the people in the Olympics do high jumps again and again.
Aye :-p


No comments:

Post a Comment