Wednesday 11 June 2014

The White Horse

                               The White Horse  

                                                          Chapter:1 
I slide my cold feet out of my bed. I begin to yawn as I walk down the hall. My black short hair shimmers in sun as I walk over to the barn to feed my new white horse. I was ready to start my journey to the middle of the earth.I then rush into my bedroom and started to pack. Just then the phone rang and I rushed to the pantry. I grabbed some food then closed my bag and put it on my back. I was ready to go. “Gallop,” I say to my horse and hear my words echo in the distance.             
                                                                Chapter:2    
    I was riding for a little longer when I found a hole. Looking down it I find myself nose to nose with a gnome. Then there was a clatter and out came of these little holes were 100s of gnomes. I told them that I was trying to find the middle of the earth then there in my ears I could hear them laughing at me, thinking I would never get to the middle of the earth. They gave me advice and pulled out a giant shell they said that if you throw this over the back of your shoulder it will help you. So I said" I'll be on my way then by, thanks. “But remember some day the shell will die.” A lady gnome said to me I jumped onto my horse and trotted away into the far a way land.
                                                              Chapter:3
One day later I woke up to the sound of a low snuffle and a droplet of water hit my nose I thought it was raining but no, I looked up to see a lonely fairy I suddenly stopped and stared never seen a real life fairy it was the most amazing thing to see I jumped up and asked the fairy what was wrong she said" A witch has put a spell on me I have no magic nor can I fly." I said I have a shell that will give you good luck throw this over your shoulder and you will become yourself again. "Thank you." said the fairy as I walked away as she fluttered off with her pure white sparkling wings.

Unexpected a flick of lightning struck and I hid in side a burrow snuggling up warm to hear voices. As I peaked through a hole I saw 20 mice gathered around a table with a feast. The mice saw me then they vanished I was amazed I wonder if I can try to make my self vanish I said what they said" Oco Oco Do." and to my amazement I vanished to where I was heading to the land of dragons.


                                                           Chapter:4
There was the sight to see fire volcanos and lava this could not be happening I roped up my horse and pulled out my gleaming sword with an Emerald Stripe down the handle. I started to run with my sword with excitement my horse came after me as I ran I thought it would be fun so I took him with me. We got to the exit about to disappear, when I saw a big muscly dragon I hoped he would not eat me up.   
So I bowed. Once he went to get his wife his guards strapped me up on my horse it was very unfortunate. Once I had cut the rope with my sword we were off and just then I heard a voice in my head Grrrrrrrrr! I suspected it to be the king of dragons as I carried on I got kicked off my horse when he had stepped in a puddle.

                                  

                                                        Chapter:5
We came closer to rock and hard fiery ground that sparked at us with fierceness in side them. I thought in my head we are definitely coming closer to the middle of the earth because now we started to see a glow from the cracks in the earth by now it was getting cold so I snuck a jersey on and found a cave I decided I would stay there for the night so I did then I felt myself move there right in front of me was a crack in the ground then there were lots of cracks and as I felt a whirl wind come across me as I landed in the middle of the earth I started to take pictures and birds came all colours of the rainbow and made an awesome rainbow 15 colours all the same and all in the right order I was amazed I had an awesome trip and there where I was standing I said”Oco Oco Do.” And was back home 


                                     The End

                                     By Grace.S


No comments:

Post a Comment