Sunday 15 June 2014

Showing Integrity

W.A.L.T: Show Integrity

Task: make a panoramic photo showing integrity

How I Show Integrity: I showed integrity by getting on with my writing without being told to.

How I Have Not Been Showing Integrity: Sometimes I just walk past some pencils when I could have just picked them up and then I would have been showing Integrity.


Why? To showcase our understanding of this terms value of Integrity. We will share this during our Student Led Conference.
When? Week 7
Who? The World

Description: Integrity means something you are doing when know one is looking and know one has told you to do something like put your day book away. What we are showing here is that Zac and Ross are dropping pencils and Aye is putting them away.

Reflection: I think me Ross, Aye and I did really well on our panoramic I still think we could work on what we are doing.



Feed back/Feed forward:

I think we did a great job making that awesome panorama. I don't know if the panorama will make aliens understand what integrity is. I think we still did an amazing job though.
Aye




1 comment:

  1. This was a well planned shot Grace. You and your group worked really well together. You can be proud of this photo.

    You are a role model for showing integrity around Poutama, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete