Wednesday 11 February 2015

Knowledge Maths Test

Description: Some of us have done 2 tests, Stage 4 and Stage 5 I did both tests. The next day we went with a buddy and highlighted the things we proved that we could do with an yellow highlighter, then we highlighted the titles of the maths sections that we had to work on, we highlighted those pink.

Purpose: To work out your maths goal.

My Goal: Is to complete the pattern. I would like to finish this goal before the end of the month, I will try and do this by practicing a lot and asking other people to quick fire questions at me. I will know when I have completed the goal, when I can get the answers in 3 seconds.

Stage 4:

 Stage 5:

1 comment:

  1. I love how SMART your goal is Grace! You have clearly set out what you want to achieve and how you are going to achieve it. How are you getting on with your first goal? Are you ready to 'prove it' yet?

    ReplyDelete