Tuesday 11 August 2015

Story Wheel

Description: My goal is Summarizing. Summarizing is to sum up a story to make it shorter and pick out the main parts of the (article/story.) To help someone get a tiny bit of what the story is about.

Here is the link:  http://www.kiwikidsnews.co.nz/
blog/the-weirdest-favoured-jelly-beans/


Big Idea: First we had to chose a KKN ( Kiwi Kids News ) article then we had to get a story wheel and illustrate the keywords or key ideas of this article, here is my piece of work. I choose this article




FeedBack/FeedForward: I think you did a great job because you really explained the article well in pictures it really clear what you are trying to explain I don't think you have to work on any thing.

Serena :)

Evaluation: I think I have done well taking away the main parts and
putting them into a short story, I think that I need to work on making my images clearer.


1 comment:

  1. Grace
    Your illustrations are well thought out and I think they are very clear. You have used your knowledge of summarising to complete the task.
    When you are writing a summary remember all the things we have been doing in our workshops, key ideas, main points and succinct ideas.

    ReplyDelete