Thursday 18 September 2014

Inquiry-Portfolio Criteria


WALT: Gather Information 

Description:
Eb (dress from around the world)-
Every Wednesday we have been learning about the inquiry process while finding out about different cultural dress from around the world. The first stage of an inquiry is to gather information ‘Get It’. First we chose a culture we wanted to find out more about and then started researching. 



Get It, Sort It, Use It Model 



Evaluation:
1. What are you most proud of? The thing I am most proud of is that I found lot of information then I made a new creation that did not look the same to the indian headwear I was making.

 2. What did you find challenging? The challenging thing was attaching the side fabric to the wire.

 3. My next ‘Get It’ goal is? Is to make more indian patterns to make the piece more cultural.



No comments:

Post a Comment