WALT: Continue a number pattern and find the rule for finding the next number.
Description: For maths this term we have been learning a range of strategies to help us solve algebra problems.
Task: Make a short movie to prove that you have achieved your maths goal.
- Show, explain, prove your goal and how you did it
- Clear message
- Two questions to show your learning
- Correct answer
- What are you most proud of and why? I am most proud of that I showed in my movie how I knew and the things that were required.
- What challenged you the most and why? The thing that challenged me most was that explaining the goal.
- Next time, what is a goal you can work towards? Don't rub the speaker while talking so it does not make background sounds that cover my voice.
Feedback/Feedforward: I think you did a great job and you had a very clear voice. I think you could do something about the background sounds. Rosalind:)_______________________________________________________________