Tuesday 16 June 2015

Kapa Haka

Description: In Kapa Haka we have been practicing songs I play the guitar so I have to play the songs. Here are some questions that explain what is challenging, what I will do to manage to help this challenge, what I enjoy, what I am most proud of and a personal goal for me.




Big Idea:


At kapahaka I enjoy... Playing the guitar and watching the kapa haka perform


I am most proud of… I am most proud of myself for trying to play but am improving


I find….challenging because… Starting a song because I find it hard to strum the rhythm


I am managing this challenge by…. I will practice perfect to make it perfect


A personal goal for me is… Is to be able to start a song by the end of the year


Our school wide focus this term has been around showing excellence. I show this at kapa haka by... trying my hardest to keep my rhythm and my chords the same as Nic.


Evaluation: I need to work on starting a song and strumming the right rhythm I think I am improving on playing the right chords throughout the songs.


FeedBack/FeedForward: Next time you could look at what you had you have in your description. You answered your questions very detailed and I really like the photo you have put on. Great Job. Rosalind:)

1 comment:

  1. I love the fact that you play the guitar for Kapa Haka Grace! Great stuff! It looks as though you are putting yourself in the pit when doing this too...well done. At times, this is a tricky place to be, but so rewarding!

    ReplyDelete